In order to access my account, I need to log in to Block Emerald Card. How do I do that? What are the essential features of this card, and what kind of services does it offer customers? What are the main advantages and disadvantages? We will discuss everything about the Emerald card in this article.
Stay with us and find all the helpful information below. The Emerald Card is a prepaid card that is a financial product of H&R Block. It is used to obtain tax-related refunds to your account, which cardholders can use at any time.
How Do I Check My H&R Block Emerald Card Balance?
Emerald Card Website
- To check your card balance on the H&R Block Emerald Card website, visit the Emerald Card website by clicking here.
- Then click on “Connect with Emerald Card?”.
- The login page will redirect you to the login page, where your username and password should be entered.
- After entering the correct username and password, you’ll be redirected to your Emerald Card account, where you’ll find your balance and transaction history.
- Creating a new account is simple if you don’t have one by clicking “Create an account.”
Emerald Card Mobile App
- You can log into your account online via the mobile app for a faster balance check.
- If you don’t have the Emerald Card Mobile app, you can download it free from the App Store or Google Play.
- After opening the app, login as online.
- After successfully logging in, you can view your card balance and recent transactions and find nearby ATMs.
Another option is to call H&R Block Emerald Card customer service and speak with a customer service representative to check your balance.
You can do so by calling 1-800-472-5625. During the registration process, you will be required to provide your name, Emerald Mastercard account number, and other identifiers that will help verify your identity.
ATMs are also able to provide you with your card balance. However, account balance inquiries through an ATM are subject to fees.