The Emerald Card is a prepaid MasterCard offered by H&R Block as a way for customers to top up prepayments and tax refunds. This prepaid debit card is marketed as a robust prepaid card with features that support money management.
In addition to checking balance via SMS, the Emerald Card offers a line of credit, direct payroll deposit, connection to money transfer services, access to a savings account, and access to ATMs throughout the country.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the transaction limit?
- Cardholders can load money into their account up to a maximum of $1,000.00 per day.
- Cardholders can top up a maximum of $9,500.00 in cash per month.
- $3,000.00 can be withdrawn from ATMs every day.
- Cardholders can spend a maximum amount of $3,500.00 per day.
Can I access my H&R Block tax return online?
Before you can access your refund, you must first pay it. But your next step should be sending an email that includes a unique watermark. And only after you z. B. have already created their email file and published it via email. You can print the final form of your declaration. To access your tax returns for H&R block products online, select “Print My Taxes” from the menu and then save this document.
How to login through H&R Block’s Mobile App
- By downloading the H&R Block Emerald Card mobile app from Google Play or the App Store, you will be able to check your balance faster. The app is MyBlock on the Google Play Store and My Block app on the Apple App Store.
- Just open the app and register using the same process you would use to register online.
- Once logged in, you can find nearby ATMs, view your recent transactions and card balance, and deposit funds into your account by carrying a check.