The Block Emerald Card is a prepaid debit card similar to that of Turbo Tax and Jackson Hewitt American Express Serve cards. It is a cost-effective way for customers to receive their tax refund using the Emerald MasterCard Prepaid Card.
Esmeralda Card is marketed as one of the most powerful prepaid cards on the market, with a variety of features designed to make managing your money easier. As with any other prepaid card, you can also use the card to make purchases. You can use your Emerald Card anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
In addition to text message balance inquiries, the Emerald Card offers payroll direct deposit, connection to a line of credit, access to a savings account, link to money transfer services, and nationwide ATM access. Since H&R Block is using the Single Sign-On feature to log in, so you can log in and use any service.
Login Procedure For Emerald Card Login
- Visit theEmerald Card website and next click on the “Emerald Card Login” link.
- Now you will have to enter your login information, following which you will be redirected to a webpage where you will have to provide your username and password in designated spaces before clicking on “Sign In.”
- You will be directed to your Emerald card login account, where you can view your recent transactions, account balance, and nearest ATM locations.
- Whenever you forget your username or password, click on the “Forgot username?” link and enter your phone number or email address associated with the Emerald card account. After doing this, you will have to click on the Next button and will be offered all the instructions on either resetting your Emerald account password or retrieving your username.
- If you are a first-time user, then you will have to click on the “Emerald Card Login” link followed by the “Create account” link. In the next step, you will be taken to a new page and asked to provide your email address, select a username, create a password and confirm the password. After you have entered all the information, you need to click on the “Next” button to complete the registration process of your Emerald card.
Login Through H&R Block’s Mobile App
- The Emerald Card Mobile app, available for download for free from Google Play or the App Store, allows you to check your balance more quickly. The app is known as MyBlock in the Google Play Store and My Block app in the Apple App Store.
- Simply open the app and sign in following the same process you would follow for online sign-in.
- You can locate nearby ATMs once you have logged in, view your recent transactions and card balance and add funds to your account by uploading a check.