The Emerald H&R Block Card includes a variety of benefits and features that you may not be aware of. The biggest USP of this card is its direct deposit feature, which allows you to avoid cashing checks on your payroll, state, or unemployment benefits while giving you quick access to payday funds.
The check-to-check service allows you to load check funds into your card account using the Emerald mobile app. Once the check is loaded through the mobile app, users can receive their funds in minutes with a fee or days with no fee.
Mobile App For Emerald Card
Mobile apps are now also available for download on Android and iOS platforms. All customers can visit the mobile apps page to see all the features and benefits the H&R Block Emerald Card mobile app offers.
How to download the mobile app?
- Visit https://www.hrblock.com/mobile-apps/ using your mobile browser.
- You can download Android and iOS apps from the links provided.
- Click on the mobile app link. You will be redirected to a mobile app page on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Click the Installation button to start downloading the app to your smartphone.
- Once downloaded, open the app and use your username and password to access your account.
Login Through H&R Block’s Mobile App
- For a quicker way to check your balance, you can download the H&R Block Emerald Card mobile app from Google Play or Apple App Store by clicking on the official site. The app is MyBlock on the Google Play Store and My Block app on the Apple App Store.
- Just open the app and register using the same process you would use to register online.
- Once logged in, you can find nearby ATMs, view your recent transactions and card balance, and deposit funds into your account by carrying a check.